Reliance Jio Micro Atm Brings New Way of Withdrawal Money. Now Reliance Jio Launch Mico ATM Machines Using This Machine Withdraw your money or Transfer your money using this Jio Mico ATM. Using Jio Money Wallet you can transfer your money to bank like paytm wallet.
Reliance Jio is aiming to reach a figure of 10 million merchants in 17,000 villages and towns across India. India’s biggest wallet company, Paytm, has a tie-up with around 850,000 merchants as of now.
What’s New In Reliance Jio Micro Atm
With some Good features it has some limitation Which you can read below.
- You can transfer Money from Jio Money wallet but Receiver’s Must have Jio Money account in order to avail this transfer.
- You can withdrawal Your Jio Money wallet to bank account.
- You can pay on local Merchants around you by Your Jio Money wallet.
- You can deposit Money using Micro atm.
- You can check your balance.
- You can withdrawal Cash from Jio Money wallet Using Micro Atm which is not available in Paytm.
How Its Works Reliance Jio Micro ATM ?
I don’t know about this How it works because still i not used this but we got this process from Other sites.
- When You are going to Mall Merchants at the place of swipe card Machine , You will get Micro atm Machine.
- One of the employee is scan your finger print.
- Once authentication is successful , They will give You cash and receipt.
- You will also notify via sms.
Reliance has already launched their Jio Money App which let’s you transfer money digitally just like other digital payment providers (i.e. Paytm, Mobikwik etc). They had tied up with local merchants to let people transfer their money easily to anyone.
JioMoney – Your simple, smart and secure ‘one-app’ solution to everyday transactions on the go. JioMoney is much more than a wallet. It empowers you to pay everywhere in a cash-free way. With JioMoney, you can do mobile and DTH recharges, make everyday payments, send/receive money, pay insurance and other premiums, manage your finances, get great deals, and more:
- Make bill payments for MSEB, BSES, BEST, Mahanagar Gas, Gujarat Gas, GEB, and others
- Do your mobile recharge and pay bills for Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, Reliance, MTNL, Aircel, Uninor, Tata Docomo, Cellone, and others
- Pay for DTH recharges for Dish TV, Tata Sky, Airtel DTH, Videocon D2H, Sun Direct, BIG TV, and others
- Pay insurance premiums
- Pay for online shopping at leading stores like Archies, Bookmyshow, Clarks, Groupon, Imagica, Starbucks, and thousands more
- Send and receive money to and from family and friends
- Get great deals, coupons and cashback directly on your mobile phone from local merchants
- Digitize not just your money but also your loyalty points
Soon, JioMoney will be accepted by thousands of physical stores and shops across India, thus expanding your digital money’s reach.
JioMoney is a zip-zap-zoom experience. You can execute a transaction in a breeze, with the same ease and convenience of receiving a call on your handset. And it is as fast too – a typical transaction is completed within a few seconds.
With JioMoney, you get these unique advantages:
- Payment from and for the entire Reliance ecosystem – Reliance Retail, Digital Express, Reliance Fresh, Reliance Jewels, and other Reliance retail businesses
- Deep market penetration – Right from a mega mall to a neighborhood store
- Fast and convenient barcode scanning for physical merchants
- Easy transfer of JioMoney balance into your bank
Reliance Jio also announced today that it is extending its free data offer until March 2017 in a new package, called ‘Happy new year offer’.