Paytm Bank Account How to Open and Activate Paytm Bank Using Paytm Wallet App : Paytm Finally Open their Paytm Payments Bank in India. Paytm are also transferring the whole paytm wallet money to their bank on 23rd May. Paytm Also Offering New Users Opening Bank Account Offers : Paytm Bank Promo Code & Offers Click Here and get this benefits.
How to Open Paytm Payments Bank Account :-
Paytm Wallet Money will be transferred in to the Paytm Payments bank, Using Belwo Setps you can open a new paytm payments bank acoount. this isn’t a regulat bank but you can get the virtual credit card and cheque book.
Steps to Open Paytm Payments Bank Account:
- Let paytm transfer your wallet money to paytm payments bank
- Then your account will be created automatically on your mobile number.
- In case if you have done the e-KYC activation for paytm wallet then your Paytm Bank account will be activated automatically
- If not just opt for e-KYC activation of Paytm Payments bank
- Within 1 or 2 days you will get Paytm Bank account
Paytm Payments Bank Account Requirements:
This is just a transfer of ownership of wallet to a new company called Paytm Payments Bank Ltd. Once we launch the bank, you will be given an option to open a separate bank account with us. Paytm Bank maximum transaction limit has been set to 20,000 Rs for normal users and 1,00,000 Rs for VIP users.
- Your paytm wallet account should be more than 6 months old.
- If your paytm wallet balance is zero then they won’t transfer the amount to open paytm payments bank account.
- In case if you haven’t performed any transaction from paytm wallet from last 6 months,
- then also you won’t get the paytm payments bank account.