PM Narendra Modi launches BHIM app for mobile payments; here’s how it works. Bhim App Aadhaar Based Mobile App Payment for Cashless transactions. This App Like Paytm, Freecharge, & Other Wallet. Called ‘BHIM’ which stands for Bharat Interface for Money, the app is developed by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and is available for Android smartphones via Google Play Store.
Download BHIM App UPI Payment Aadhaar Based Mobile App :-
- Downlaod BHIM App From Playstore .
- Click On Install
- BHIM App Will Successfully Install On Your Mobile Phone
- Select Any prefered language among english Or hindi.
- If it asks for permissions, click allow.
- Now verify your mobile number.
- Make sure that mobile number to get verified is in your phone. Also note same number should be registered with your bank.
- Select the sim card in case you have a dual sim mobile.
- Your mobile number will be automatically verified.
- Enter a 4 digit pass-code Any Number Between 0-9
- Confirm the 4 digit pass-code.
- Select your bank Account Registered With Same Mobile Number
- You will get a list of bank accounts registered with the number and bank you selected.
- Select the bank account you want to use with this app.
How Bhim App work?
Register your bank account with BHIM, and set a UPI PIN for the bank account. Your mobile number is your payment address (PA), and you can simply start transacting. Yes! It is that simple.
How to Send and Receive Money Using BHIM App :-
Send / Receive Money: Send money to or receive money from friends, family and customers through a mobile number or payment address. Money can also be sent to non UPI supported banks using IFSC and MMID. You can also collect money by sending a request and reverse payments if required.
How to Check Bhim Balance :-
Check Balance: You can check your bank balance and transactions details on the go.
How to Bhim Make Custom Payment Address :-
Custom Payment Address: You can create a custom payment address in addition to your phone number.
How to Use Bhim QR Code :-
QR Code: You can scan a QR code for faster entry of payment addresses. Merchants can easily print their QR Code for display.
Bhim Transaction Limits :-
Transaction Limits: Maximum of Rs. 10,000 per transaction and Rs. 20,000 within 24 hours.
Bhim Which Language Supported :-
Language supported: Hindi and English. More languages coming soon!
Bhim Supported Banks :-
Supported Banks: Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.
For more information: visit https://upi.npci.org.in/static/faq/en_US/