cowin.gov.in Covid Vaccine Registation for 18 Year Links and Process are mentioned on this blog. Follow the Below Proccess and Register for Co-Win After Registers successfully you will avail vaccine. You can log into the Co-WIN portal using the link www.cowin.gov.in and click on the “Register/Sign In yourself” tab to register for COVID-19 vaccination. There is no authorised mobile app for registering for vaccination in India except Aarogya Setu. You need to log into the Co-WIN portal. Alternatively, you can also register for vaccination through the Aarogya Setu App. Yes, you can book appointment for vaccination through Co-WIN portal after logging-in to the Co-WIN Portal through your registered mobile number. The system will show vaccination centres that allow vaccination as per the age of the citizen entered in the registration portal.
Co-WIN application is the digital back bone for the vaccination drive in India. With scaling up of vaccination; the number of vaccination facilities and sessions has to be increased and managed effectively. The CO-WIN application will facilitate the citizen with an option to register and schedule the vaccination session online in Centers of their choice.
Download APK Co-Win Book Vaccine Registration Online:
Join Co-Win App and Book or Register your Vaccine Date. After Book Slot Visit on the Date and Vaccinate your self.
|Co-Win Registration Link||Click Here|
|Who can Register||All citizens aged 18 years and above|
|Vaccination Fees||Free / Private Hospital Charge Rs 250|
How to Register cowin.gov.in 18+ Covid Vaccine:
- Click Here & Visit cowin.gov.in
- Enter Pin Code and See Availability
- After See Booking Option Tap on
- Register using your Mobile no. or Aadhaar no. or any other Identity docs.
- Select your nearby Vaccine Center for vaccination
- Book your slot to Get Vaccine
- That’s it Enjoy
Co-Win Registration Needed Documents:
Yes, you can register on Co-WIN portal using any of the following ID proofs:
- Aadhaar card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Pension Passbook
- NPR Smart Card
- Voter ID (EPIC)
Cowin.gov.in Vaccination Fees:
- No. Currently, vaccination is free at Government hospitals and charged at INR 250 in Private hospitals for citizens aged 45 years and above.
- No. There is no registration charge.
Whom do I contact in case of side effects from vaccination?
You can contact on any of the following details:
- Helpline Number: +91-11-23978046 (Toll free- 1075)
- Technical Helpline Number: 0120-4473222
- Helpline Email Id: nvoc2019[at]gov[dot]in
You may also contact the Vaccination Centre where you took vaccination, for advice.