9 top banks will be closed permanently by RBI. is it a rumor or truth? it is fake message 9 banks have been ordered to shut down by the Supreme Court of India. This 9 Bank Merge with Other Banks Soon. Nine Banks will be closed permanently by Reserve Bank of India. The names of the banks are Corporation Bank, UCO Bank, IDBI, Bank of Maharashtra, Andhra Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Central Bank of India, Dena Bank and United Bank of India. 9 banks going to be close if u guys have any account in this banks so please immediately safe your cash.
“Rumor about nine banks to be closed permanently by RBI is fake”
Recently, you must have come across a WatsApp message, which lists nine banks that Reserve Bank of India will apparently shut down.
Top 9 Banks Permanently Closed by Reserve Bank of India (RBI):-
1. IDBI Bank
2. UCO Bank
3. Indian Overseas Bank
4. Bank Of Maharashtra
5. Central Bank Of India
6. Dena Bank
7. United Bank Of India
8. Corporation Bank
9. Andhra Bank
Whatsapp Viral Message 9 Banks Closed Permanently:-
- 9 banks going to be close if u guys have any account in this banks so please immediately safe Your cash and forward this message to all
- RBI has ordered that from July 31, UCO Bank, Corporation Bank, IDBI, Bank of Maharashtra, Andhra Bank, IOB, Central Bank of India, Dena Bank and United Bank of India will be closed.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is going to shut down 9 government banks in July due to “excess loans not recovered”. Those people who have accounts in these banks should withdraw their money immediately, the message warns. People are panicking and want their money to be safe. According to the viral message, if an account holder does not withdraw his/her money, it can get seized.
- A different messages being actively shared in Facebook also claims that 9 banks have been ordered to shut down by the Supreme Court of India.
- Nine Banks will be closed permanently by Reserve bank of India.
These are 1. corporation Bank, 2. UCO Bank, 3. IDBI Bank, 4. Bank of Maharashtra 5. Andhra Bank 6. India Overseas Bank, 7. Central Bank of India, 8. Dena Bank and 9. United Bank of India
Please take suitable action in respect of your cash in your account (all types).
This is for your information as received by me from someone. Kindly forwards it to others also.