Goibibo is known website to book travelling tickets like bus , hotel , flight , rail at deep discounting offer. Goibibo has recently launched mobile apps – android , windows , ios and customers can get Goibibo free gocash worth Rs 1000 on signing up using refferal code . One gocash is equivalent to the Re 1 to redeem while booking .
Myntra Free Rs.200 Credit
Snapdeal Free Rs. 100 Credit
Offer Details : [Increased from 500 to 1000]
- Go to Goibibo mobile apps to download android , windows , ios app .
- After downloading sign up as new user using Referral code
- Now verify your mobile by entering verification code .
- After successful signing up you will get gocash worth Rs 1000 in your goibibo account .
Note – Make sure you are registering on your mobile using the above code only otherwise credit won’t be given to you .
Stay tuned to get freebies , offers , coupons and many more..!!
What is Goibibo goCash?
goCash is a virtual currency from goibibo.com to make your booking experience much faster and easy.
What is the value of Goibibo goCash?
1 goCash is 1 INR.
How to get Goibibo goCash in my goibibo account?
When you cancel your booking and choose refund as goCash option while cancelling ticket, you will get goCash in your goibibo account.
How we can use Goibibo goCash to book tickets?
In order to use goCash, you need to log in to your goibibo account and while booking the ticket; you have to choose goCash as option to pay. You can pay the amount using both goCash as well as through credit/debit card or netbanking.
Can I transfer my gift Goibibo goCash from one account to other?
No. Promotional (Campaigns/loyalty/referral) goCash is not transferable under any circumstances.
What if the amount of my booking is higher than Goibibo goCash available in my account?
If the booking amount is higher than goCash available in your account, you can pay the balance amount through other modes of payment i.e. Credit Card, Debit Card or NetBanking.
What is Goibibo goCash referral program?
goCash referral program enables you to invite your friends and earn goCash. For each invite you get goCash and your friend gets goCash. For Refer & Earn details In case of any forgery, goibibo has all rights to revert goCash awared to the user.
How can I get my money back from Goibibo goCash?
We do not credit money back to user booking account (credit card, debit card or netbnaking) from goCash. However, your gocash is available to you 24X7 for any future bookings you would like to make any time in the future.
How safe is Goibibo goCash?
goCash is a very safe and encrypted payment instrument on Goibibo. Please keep your email and password safe so as no one except you can use your goCash. In case of any fraudulent activity regarding your gocash, please contact our customer support services and we will take necessary actions to safeguard your interest.
Terms & Conditions
- 1 goCash = INR 1
- There are two types of goCash – Non Promotional and Promotional
- Non Promotional goCash
- Earned by Cancellation of a booking for which the payment has been made using credit card/debit card/net banking
- No usage conditions for non promotional gocash
- Has unlimited validity
- Can be used for any booking on Goibibo.com
- Promotional goCash
- Earned by participating in various promotional activities of goibibo. This is the goCash offered by Goibibo to the user for which the user has not paid any amount to Goibibo.
- Usage conditions for promotional goCash
- When a Customer makes a booking utilizing his promotional goCash, in event of cancellation of the booking, the promotional goCash used shall be credited back to his account as promotional goCash.
- In case of cancellation, the refund amount to be paid to the customer would be the amount after deducting the goCash value. For example, if Booking is done for a amount of Rs.1000 with 20% cashback. In case there is a cancellation with full refund, only Rs.800 will be returned to the bank while the Rs.200 will remain in goCash.This Rs.200 cannot be refunded to the bank.
- Goibibo holds the right to cancel all or partial promotional goCash granted to the user by Goibibo at any point in time without any prior notice.
- Validity of promotional goCash is only 90 days
- Hotels – 50% of the transaction value to max. 1000 per transaction with cap of 1 transaction in 24 hours
- Domestic Flights – Max. 500 per transaction with cap of 1 transaction in 24 hours
- International Flights – Max. 1500 per transaction with cap of 1 transaction in 24 hours
- Bus – 10% of transaction value to max Rs. 100 with cap of 1 transaction in 24 hours
- Packages – Max. 500 per transaction with cap of 1 transaction in 24 hours
- In order to use goCash, you need to log in to your goibibo account and while booking the ticket; you have to choose goCash as option to pay. You can pay the amount using both goCash as well as through credit/debit card or netbanking.
- In the event that the Customer opts for a refund in the f
orm of goCash, the Customer may receive bonus goCash in accordance with the promotional offers available from time to time.
- Once an email id and mobile is registered with Goibibo, it cannot be changed.
- Every transaction where the customer uses goCash as a mode of payment will be validated through Goibibo username, password and/or a unique OTP or a transaction password sent on his/her mobile number.
- goCash redemption will be on First in First out basis: i.e. the goCash granted first will be utilized first with the exception of bonus goCash. Bonus goCash will be redeemed only after all other goCash has been redeemed.
- Each time the Customer redeems or earns goCash, the same will be intimated to the Customer on his/her email and/or mobile.
- Goibibo shall not be liable for any hacking or unauthorized use of the Customer’s account and it shall be the sole responsibility of the Customer to ensure privacy and confidentiality of his/her account details.
- Users are not eligible to avail 2% bonus goCash if there are no cancellation charges applied.
- In case of any disputes, Goibibo’s decision will be final.
- Cancellation Rules:
- If the booking is cancelled, the cashback earned will be reversed from the goCash account.If the goCash availed through this promotion is consumed on any other booking before cancellation, it will be deducted from the total refund due in Cash.?
- If the payment is done using goCash and Cash, cancellation charges, if any, will be deducted from the total refund due on priority basis first from Cash and then from goCash.
- Gocash will be credited to the same account through which you are logged in while making the booking on goibibo.com.
- Gocash will be credited to the email id used for booking if you are not logged in on Goibibo.com while making the booking. In case you have not registered your email id, you need to sign up with this email id to receive and use this gocash.
- In the case of bookings made using goCash as a mode of payment, the promo-code discount that requires filling in credit card/debit card/net-banking details for validation cannot availed.
- In addition to the above, refund is also subject to Goibibo general terms & conditions available on Goibibo Gocash Terms and Conditions