Jio New Work From Home Pack Details Recharge Rs 151, Rs 201, & Rs 251 Plan Details. Jio offering 24 hours Grace Period of Unlimited On-Net Calling after plan expiry. During this grace period, Jio users get Jio-to-Jio call benefits. Deactivation of services is postponed by 24 hours. Reliance Jio hasn’t officially announced this new offer but prepaid users are reportedly receiving it.
Jio New Work From Home Pack Details:
How to Jio New Work from Home Recharge Plan:
- Click Here & Download or Update MyJio App
- Login into the App Using Jio Mobile Number
- Go to Recharge Option >> Select Jio New Work From Home
- Choose Plan >> Pay Amount
- That’s it Enjoy this Benfit
Terms and Conditions
- Voice is free for all Jio to Jio and Jio to Landline calls. You need to opt for IUC Top-up vouchers for making calls to Non-Jio mobiles. For every Rs 10 spent on off-net mobile voice calls, additional complementary 1 GB data will be credited to customer account.
- Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Applicable taxes will be extra for all Postpaid tariffs plans.
- All customers will have the option to opt for Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan and payment of Rs. 99.
- For prepaid subscribers one month denotes 28 days and for Postpaid subscribers it denotes one bill cycle.
- The subscriber must have an active prepaid/Postpaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
- All Postpaid subscribers opting for Jio Prime are also required to opt for e-bill and autopay options.
- More Details Click Here