Whatsapp has Stopped, Whatsapp keeeps Stopping: Most Popular Whatsapp Messaging App Latest Update Not Working on Smartphone. Whatsapp not Working, Not Responding & Not Opening. Here are some of the Tips & Trick to Work Your Whatsapp in Your Smartphone.
Whatsapp Latest Version Not Working 2.17.423 Version Updated on 17 November:
- Latest Whatsapp Version Not Working on OnePlus, Google Pixel Tired
- This Latest Version When Open The App its Showing Not Responding App, App Discounting Not Opening.
- Now you can delete messages you’ve send by mistake. Just tap and hold a message you sent in the last 7 minutes. tap delete, and select “Delete for everyone.” The message will be deleted for you and everyone in the chat. Requires the latest version of Whatsapp
- Live location: Now you can share your location in real-time with family and friends. Open any chat, tap the attach icon> location, and tap “Share live location” to get started.
Error Showing In Whatsapp:
- Whatsapp has Stopped
- Whatsapp keeeps Stopping:
e support all Android phones that meet the following requirements:
- Your Android phone is running Android 2.3.3 or later.
- Your Android phone is able to receive SMS or calls during the verification process.
You will also need a data plan in order to receive messages when outside the range of a Wi-Fi network.
We only provide limited support to tablet users and we do not support Wi-Fi only devices at this time.
Learn about supported devices on iPhone | Windows Phone | Nokia S40 | BlackBerry | BlackBerry 10